June 17, 2013

Old (more awesome) Purdue Logo Crochet Grid

This is a grid I came up with based on the old Purdue logo that some sports brand decided to change to make manufacturing easier. Boo. I plan to use it for both an afghan with granny squares and Tunisian crochet. I believe it would turn out as a large throw pillow size using Tunisian... Enjoy!

Please do not sell this pattern or claim as your own. Feel free to sell items that you make using it but just not the pattern itself! Let me know if there are any other logos or designs that you are having a hard time finding.

5 comments:

  1. Taylor, you are awesome. My DD is currently at Purdue studying mechanical engineering and in the AAMB and is a rising junior. (actually, right now she's home here in Honolulu doing a summer internship at Swinerton Construction working on a 17 story building project. We're happy to have her home while we can. (& paid internship so that's nice.) I saved the cross stitch purdue logo thinking I'll make a cute christmas ornament from it. (it says crochet, but I don't think that's the right craft) Anyway, wondering where your travels have taken you lately. Would love to here about your journey. Purdue mom, Kathleen als.islandgirls@hawaiiantel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i just received an order for 2 blankets. The customer wants the Purdue name at the top, the boilermaker in the middle, and the word boilermaker at the bottom. I love this grid because it is imposible to find any patterns for the Boilermakers. I have never written my own pattern and have tried multiple websites to try to get a pattern together for it. If you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started this project sizing C2C. It’s turning out really awesome. I did stop a stitch along the way so there has been a bit of compensation but over all it’s awesome.

    ReplyDelete